Google Adwords Management Services
AdWords™ is Google’s internet advertising platform. AdWords is currently the number one online advertising platform on the internet. When someone performs a search by typing in a keyword or phrase Google displays results. These paid results appear above the organic search results and on the right side of the page.
You Need Both Organic (natural search results) and PPC
Many business are unclear why they need both paid listings (PPC) and organic (natural search results). Here are a few things to consider.
Companies found in both paid and organic listings are more likely to generate traffic and have greater credibility with potential customers.
Considering SEO and PPC
- Organic results take time to grow and ongoing effort to maintain.
- Pay Per Click offers the advantage of instant results.
- If your organic ranking is low Pay Per Click offers an instant solution to show on page one of a search result
On Google, although both organic and paid results appear in response to the same user query, the results are independent of each other. The ranking of an organic search result has no bearing on the ranking of any ads, and vice versa. This makes it possible for an advertiser to perform well in the paid listings and have an ample online presence, even if their site isn’t present in the top organic search results.
Google AdWords Advantages
- More Searches originate on Google than any other site
- Only pay when someone actually clicks your ad
- You can get started with a low budget
- Customers are more likely to buy since they have initiated a search for your product of service
- Ability to target by geography
Our Google AdWords Management Offer
- Keyword Strategy Building by Perform Keyword Research and Ad Group Management – We Match the Right Keywords With the Right Ad
- Landing Page Analysis and Optimization
- Advanced Analytics To Insure Optimal Performance
- Target by Zip Code, Age, City, State, and More
- All PPC Services Performed In House by a Google Certified Professional